We couldn’t agree more with the statement above and we think you’ll agree that as a business owner there is no value in you being in the passenger’s seat!
Today we are sharing great new ways for you to be the "pilot" of your business in 2020 - we hope to see you at an event soon!
Liz & Danielle
'Power Up Your Productivity' Our winter circuit of learning
Want to use time wisely?
Our winter circuit of learning offers you the opportunity to perform a Business Health Check which will help you identify your business pain points and the tasks within your business that are your time and energy zappers.
You will also put practical steps in place to IMMENSELY reduce the amount of time you spend on the most repetitive manual tasks you perform as a business owner, freeing you up to spend time on initiatives that GROW your business.
Circuit Overview Three interconnected workshops
30th January 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Business Health Check How fit is your business for the future?
Led by Ann Read and Michelle Dowsett who will show you how to;
- Identify business pain points
- Structure a business review
- Put practical steps in place to move forward
27th February 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Practical Productivity Workshop Four interactive workshops in one!
Led by Liz Goodfellow, Danielle Earley, Michelle Dowsett and Ann Read you will experience; - Four mini-workshops, rotating around each station
- Approaches, tools and apps to improve your efficiency when working inside your own business
- Opportunities for discussion and reflection.
19th March 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Way Forward? Strategies for sustaining your business growth
Led by Liz Goodfellow and Danielle Earley you will:
- Review your 'Business Wheel' to identify initiatives to progress your business
- Explore wellbeing strategies to enhance your health and thereby your productivity
- Apply the GROW model of coaching to 'what's next?' on your business journey.
To deliver this circuit of learning we are joined by the most organised and time effective experts we know!
Ann and Michelle both have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to streamline and power up your business, and they are incredibly supportive and approachable.
We had fun planning this circuit together and are proud to have Ann and Michelle's valuable contributions at the Fit For Business Winter Circuit.